Thursday 30 August 2012

painted in the sky

I am sorry I have been neglecting you for a while....
The last week or so has been jam packed with art centre happenings and great weather for being outside and soaking up the  desert moments.

So my lovely Kern came out to the desert for a week and it was wonderful. When we weren't in the art centre....and yes I made Kern make pots too....we were hiking, playing on the sand dunes, taking photos and making good food.

I have so much to report and lots of lovely photos to show you
This is just one magical desert moment that happened when Kern and I were hitch hiking out to Chambers Pillar (we managed to get a lift, the 40km and back with a lovely couple from Victoria). The clouds in the Sky were so unusual that they looked like someone had painted there on purpose.   




No comments:

Post a Comment